Monday, November 5, 2012

Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Roundup No.25



Hello everyone! For my fellow Victorians, I hope you are enjoying the long weekend as much as I am.  It is a wonderful opportunity for me to catch up with my reading, to prepare some posts for the blog, to cook in mu much neglected kitchen and more importantly to spend time valuable time with my friends and loved ones.

Once again Sharon and I would love to thank everyone who took part in last month's MMM event by sending in all the wonderful recipes. Without further a do please head over to Test With Skewer to check out all our favourite Malaysian delights.

P.S The crazy season has started, we decided a combined Nov/Dec roundup should work better for everyone during the busiest period of the year. I will be hosting the next event, so please send all your entries to me at sureshchong@yahoo.com . To find out more about MMM and on how to enter please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin